Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Have hypothyroidism. Suffer swelling in throat. Help?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 1663 Questions
I am looking for an Endocrinologist. I live currently in Maricopa, AZ and do not want to have to travel too far to see one. I have Hypothyroidism and have been receiving treatment for the last 12 1/2 years (the first 8 from Naturalpathic Dr. and after moving to Arizona by my family doctor. I have only had 1 ultra sound early on, but am experiencing a great deal of swelling in my throat (goiter). Please help me find a good endocrinologist. XXXXXXX is not too far. I want someone who is going to listen to me. Thanks, XXXXX
Posted Tue, 23 Jul 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 1 hour later
I will send you a web link to search for endocrinologists on your area. I will actually perform the search for you on 2 national association websites. For that I will need to know your zip code. Kindly provide
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Endocrinologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor