Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Have hollow cheeks. How to improve them?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 1391 Questions
sgood after eveining sir
my name is AAAAA, i've 20 years i've low cheeks in face so how to improve ??
please tel me sir
thank you sir
Posted Tue, 18 Sep 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 2 hours later

Thanks for writing in.

Ive seen photo uploaded by you.

You are having hollow cheeks.

These can be corrected by filler injections or autologus fat transplantation.

Both these are surgical treatments.

Fat transplantation is better and longer lasting option.

Both these can be performed by a dermatologist or plastic surgeon.

Cost varies from place to place and surgeon to surgeon.

If you need any further clarification do let me know.

Hope this helps.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Have hollow cheeks. How to improve them? 1 hour later
ok.thank you sir
so tell me the approximatly cost ?
and now what i can do ?
is it possible self tretment i mean like using some soaps or creams or any other ??
if any possible tell me that names
ok.thank you sir...
good night
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 11 hours later
Hi Again,

As Ive told you before cost varies from place to place .It can be 15-25 thousand .

No home treatments are effective.

Tratment is surgical only.

Please visit a good plastic surgeon or dermatologist.

Good luck.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor