Have history of endometriosis. On qlaira. Should I take all the pills?

Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN

Posted on Tue, 19 Nov 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Question: Hallo, i have a history of endometriosus and have just started using Qlaira. Am i suppose to use all the pills or should i skip any?
I cannot get a hold of my gynecologist, she is on vacation.
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Use all the pills without skipping.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Qlaira tablets contain different doses of hormones and two inactive pills. This must be taken in the order specified on the pack, starting with the tablet marked one.
Do take a pill at the same time every day and just take each packet back to back. Do not skip any of the pills.
You will have your period when you are taking the last two pills. In case you forget to take a pill, do take it as soon as you remember.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.