Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Have high glyceride problems. Suffering from skin problem and have fungus infection. Any advice?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 304 Questions
, i am XXXXXXX 34 years old, have little high glyceride problems i.e.190, LDL is 90, HDL 82. Non-dibetic.
I am suffuring from skin poblem for 2 months. My skin on the neck, pit arm, uppur thigh, hip, and on the back, first become reddish like light burn and then sking crumbling, also itching and becomes discloured.
Ten days before, i approached a dermetologist in RML hospital. He had digonised fungus infections and prescribed "Terbinafine i.e. Terbiforce tab and Emosune Tube. I have consulted healthcare magic with images also and Dr. Sudershan was agree with the above treatment but even after 1 and half month some area of neck became clear but in back and arm pit there is no improvement. Two days before, with consultation of dr. of RML i have made fungus routine test and the result is "nil". No fungus cell has been found in the infected skin. I have big worry, what will happen now? which kind of this diseas? will my skin clean ever ?. Please advise me. Kindly also tell me doctor of Delhi to whom i can XXXXXXX personally.
Posted Mon, 19 Nov 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 10 hours later
Thanks for your query to XXXXXXX The picture looks like Tinea corporis. If some patches have healed and some are left you should be prescribed another antifungal like Itraconizole. Fungal tests can be negative at times and hence fungal treatment should be continued. For further clarifications, examination and treatment u can contact me personally in Delhi.
Dr Rohit Batra
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Have high glyceride problems. Suffering from skin problem and have fungus infection. Any advice? 14 hours later
dear doctor, kindly advise me the doses and names of drugs mentioned by you as "ltraconizole" and also tell me your contact number, place , time and date where i can XXXXXXX u
Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 11 hours later
The website rules prohibit me from prescribing medication. U can book an appointment with me at my Rajouri Garden clinic by calling 011 0000.
Dr Rohit Batra
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor