Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Have heavy clot bleeding and lots of pain. How can I get a pro bono hysterectomy?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 2565 Questions
how can i get a pro bono hysterectomy
Posted Sat, 28 Sep 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Check with your primary MD

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for sending the question.

If I understand correctly you are seeking a hysterectomy to be performed by an expert physician free of charge. This really depends on the true indication for the procedure.

This procedure is generally performed by general surgeons or by gynecologists. I would discuss this with your primary care physician might be able to help you with.

Thanks again for sending your question. Please let us help I can help you anytime in the future.

Dr. Galamaga
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor