Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Have headache, high cortisol, thyroid and pre-diabetes. What test or treatment should be done?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 52 Questions
I have been sick for over a year now. My doctors can't diagnose me. So far I have cushions,high cortisol, thyroid desease, and pre-dibetes, along with a lot more symptoms. Now I broke out in shingles. My family and I think its my pituitary gland. So far that's the only thing that hasn't been checked. I have headaches, bone pain, I can't hardly walk,I've gained weight on my face,neck stomach behind ,arms and hands. It would be nice to get your opinion. I go to my neurologist on Tuesday. He will send me for blood work, and possible MRI of my head. So what does it sound like to you ??????? Do you think its my pituitary gland? That's my question. It is so frustrating that pretty much everything comes back negative. Some doctors treat my like a hypochondriac.I'm very sick and I know my body and its not gonna hold up much longer . I really hope you can give me some help. At this point I am willing to fly to India or anywhere I need to go. This is REALLY LIFE OR DEATH. I promise. I have three kids and three grandbabies that really need me. I'll go on T.V. or whatever it takes to save my life. Thank you and God Bless you.
Posted Sat, 13 Oct 2012 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Anantharaman 9 hours later
I understand your position and will definitely give it my best. Please attach all the reports you have. By mistake, you have attached a brochure on pituitary disease.
Dr. Anantharaman
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Endocrinologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor