Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Have headache. Suggest medicine?

User rating for this question
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
hi I have headache pkz suggest me
Posted Wed, 16 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 minutes later
Brief Answer:
analgesics like crocin will help you

Detailed Answer:

For acute pain of headache, you can take simple analgesics like Crocin or even brufen or Diclofenac tablet.

You need to rest for a while. Also, drink tender coconut water, or plain water plenty so that the hydration is maintained.

Get well soon.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor