Have hard internal lump close to anus. How to remove this?

Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja

Gastroenterologist, Surgical

Posted on Tue, 15 Jan 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: I have a hard XXXXXXX lump about one inch from the lowest part of the anus and, although closest to the anus, about 3 inches from the beginning of the testicular sac? There is no blood and no pain.
Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 36 minutes later
Hi

The information points to either an external pile of a small abcess

But because it is not painful, It probably rules out abcess and a history of piles surgery point to an external pile

If no symptoms leave it as it is and get evaluated at your ease

Till then add fiber to your diet and a probiotic

Hope this helps
Do write back in case of doubts
Wishing you a healthy life ahead
Follow up: Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 1 hour later
You say it points to an 'external' pile but it's actually 'internal'. Sorry, but did you mean an XXXXXXX pile?
Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 10 hours later
Hi

The location that u mentioned is pointing to an external pile and it can be accompanied by an XXXXXXX element also

If it is within the anal canal and comes out while straining it is XXXXXXX prolapsing pile

Hope this clears your doubts

Wishing you a healthy life ahead