Have hair thinning problem. Under going treatment in homeopathy but no improvement. Had thyroid test. Findings?
Iam XXXXXXX age is 30 year female...I I have hair thinning since 2 years..Iam undergoing treament in homoepathy for the same...!I didn'nt find any improvement by taking the treatment.
I did my thyroid test .Please refer the below result
Test Result Reference Range
Total T3 0.83 Non Pregnant :0.7-2.14
Total T4 9.8 4.6 - 11 mcg/dl
TSH 5.77 Non Pregnant : 0.34 - 5.6
Wanted to confirm should i undergo any medication?Iam not concieved got married 2 years pack
As per the reports you are subclinical hypothyroid. Two things I would like to know before committing whether you need treatment or not.
1. Do you have any other symptoms of hypothyroidism other than hair fall? Like weight gain, constipation, dull, drowsy, over sleepy, lethargic, irregular periods, mood irritability, and family history of thyroid dysfunction?
2. Are you on any contraception or birth control pill?
If you are grossly symptomatic, you need to start the treatment. If you are on contraceptive pills, you need FT4 for confirming your thyroid functional status.
Regards, see your local doctor with fresh reports and take a decision.
1) I feel lethargic,drowsy.
2) I am not taking any birst control pills
As per your suggestion i'll take the fresh report & consult doctor in my city...!
Wanted to confirm if i undergo medication the symptions will be reduced and will hair thinning will be prevented..?
Could you suggest me a good doctor in bangalore for thyroid related disease...?
regarding thyroid specialist doctors in Bangalore, there are many, depending upon where do you stay in Bangalore. you can e-mail the XXXXXXX customer care center for your requirement and they will help you in finding a doctor in Bangalore. if you want few names, dr arpandev bhattacharyya in manipal hospital, airport road, dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXXX in apollo hospital, dr ganpati in st jhons
How can i get back to you for further clarification doctor coz this follow up is restricted only for 2 days...!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have hair fall due to thyroid problems treatment
- Vitiligo depression thyroid problem treatment
- Diagnosed with oligoasthenozoospermia should i go for homeopathy treatment
- What is the treatment for thyroid tshpth problem
- Root canal problem homeopathy treatment
- Tpha test and treatment in homeopathy
- Thyroid cancer treatment and treatment
- Negative liver tests taking ayurvedic treatment for thyroid liver problems
- Treatment and cure for typhoid ,thyroid problem
- What are the treatment for thyroid problem
- Gaining weight. Accumulation of fat near chest and belly area. What can...
- Average levels of progesterone and estrogen throughout menstrual cycle?...
- Too much calcium in blood. Fluctuation in hyperparathyroidism, kidney...
- Had weight gain, sore body, heavy periods and mood swings. Thyroid test...
- Diabetic, have fluctuating sugar and high creatinine. Suggested novarpid...
- Diagnosed with empty sella syndrome. Having symptoms of hypogonadism....
- Having addisons disease. Have been exposed to hydrogen sulfide. Having...
- Have hair thinning problem. Under going treatment in homeopathy but no...
- Always feel tired, not overweight. Suggest injection instead of iron...
- Suffering from PCOD and thyroid. On thyronorm. Taking ayurvedic...