question-icon

Have had vaginal births and recently noticed scar tissue near vaginal opening. What could it be?

Posted on Wed, 28 Aug 2013
Question: Ok so I have had three vaginal births and I took a mirror to my vagina the other day and was horrified. I know I wont look the same exacly but it looks like scar tissue? Its right by the vaginal opening and its white. I did tear a bit but was never cut. I would take a picture but am nervous abouf doing so for obvious reasons. What happens to photos after they are received?
Thanks
Answered by Dr. Deepti Goyal (1 hour later)

I can very well understand your nervousness. Although I can assure you to delete all the pictures you want to sent, still it will be okay if you will explain it in words.

From the information, you send in the query, it seems like a bad scar.All you can do is to consult a Gynecologist for excision of scar tissue and perineal repair.

Good Luck.
Hope this information is helpful and informative to you.
If you had any further queries you can directly reach out to me on the following URL:
WWW.WWWW.WW
Dr. Deepti Goyal

OBGYN