Have had vaginal births and recently noticed scar tissue near vaginal opening. What could it be?
I can very well understand your nervousness. Although I can assure you to delete all the pictures you want to sent, still it will be okay if you will explain it in words.
From the information, you send in the query, it seems like a bad scar.All you can do is to consult a Gynecologist for excision of scar tissue and perineal repair.
Hope this information is helpful and informative to you.
If you had any further queries you can directly reach out to me on the following URL:
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Could this be scar tissue
- Vaginal scar tissue medical term
- Hard tissue in vaginal wall
- What causes granulation tissue on the vaginal cuff
- String like tissue vaginal opening
- Extra tissue flap inside vaginal opening is this normal
- Bumpy tissue at vaginal opening
- Recent scar tissue
- Rough bumpy flesh tissue vaginal opening
- Rough tissue at top of vaginal opening