Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Have had vaginal births and recently noticed scar tissue near vaginal opening. What could it be?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 298 Questions
I would like to ask a female OB a question.
Posted Mon, 26 Aug 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Deepti Goyal 1 hour later

I can very well understand your nervousness. Although I can assure you to delete all the pictures you want to sent, still it will be okay if you will explain it in words.

From the information, you send in the query, it seems like a bad scar.All you can do is to consult a Gynecologist for excision of scar tissue and perineal repair.

Good Luck.
Hope this information is helpful and informative to you.
If you had any further queries you can directly reach out to me on the following URL:
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor