Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Have had semen analysis test. Am I fertile?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 1998
Answered : 439 Questions
Hello Docters I am XXXXXXX XXXXXXX 24yrs. old
My Semen Examination Test Result.
Is this enough sperm count to Pregnant my Wife ?
volume = 2ml
colour = whitish
Ph = Alkaline
total count = 60 Million / CC
Rapid Progress = 60%
sluggish Progress = 20%
Non Progressive = 20 %
Rbc's = Nil
Epithelial =1-2/ HPF
Abnormal forms = Nil
Posted Sun, 4 Aug 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Pankaj Malhan 46 minutes later

Thanks for asking.

I can not see many things wrong in your case, the count is 60 million with 60% of the sperms showing good progress.It is more than the average and should not be a problem.

Only thing I could find in your reports were 8-10 pus cells, it can be the marker of some infection.

Please get the urine complete and culture done to rule out any infection.

Additionally you may need STD ( Sexually Transmitted Diseases) test like gonorrhea,chlamydia, hepatitis B and C and HIV.


If you need further information,please let me know.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Infertility Spclst

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor