Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Have had major heart attack. Not able to have intercourse. Is there any effective and safe medicine?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 951 Questions
Hi docs I've had a major heart attack in 1996 x2 and another in 2007 it's 2012 now I enjoy having sex with my wife but can't perform and it frustrating for me and I know for my wife,is there anything I can do or is there any other safe meds that can make me 50yrs
I'm on a lot of meds,frusemide 4twice a day,insulin,sprionolactone 1 a day,carvedilol 1a day,cordadrone 1a day,aspirin 1a day.metformin 2a day.there is a natural pill called VIAGROW
Supposed to be good for ppl with sex problems have u heard of this it's on the net.
Posted Thu, 23 Aug 2012 in Heart Attack
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 7 hours later
Thanks for writing in.
I understand your concern. As of now, I would suggest that you quit VIAGROW, unless it is prescribed by a doctor as it cause some unwanted physical strain. The following homeopathic medications should help in not only improving your sexual life but would also help your heart:

AVENA SATIVA Q- 5 drops in half cup water 3 times daily
DAMANIA Q- % Drops in half cup water 2 times daily
ACID PHOS-200 6 pills ,3 times daily

Keep a gap of atleat 5 min between both the medicines
Please take these for 10 days, during which you would need to abstain from sexual intercourse. I am sure you’d notice the difference from the 11th day.
Get well soon.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Emergency Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor