Have had ectopic pregnancy and one tube removed. What are the chances of conceiving?

Dr. Monika Choudhary

OBGYN

Posted on Wed, 19 Dec 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Question: I have two boys 4 and 6 year old, trying for my third child,ended up with 2 ectopics
,first one had to have my right tube removed the second ectopic was in my left but resolved it self tubal miscarry. Had a hsg done left tube clear and everything normal. Docter says try naturally again but I'm sure I will have a third. I don't know very confused what do you think. I can't afford ivf right now but time is ticking I'm 34 years old
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 43 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX,
You can be pregnant naturally if your one tube is patent.
IVF is considered if both tubes are blocked.
So don't worry & have intercourse on 11, 13, 15, 17 & 19th day of cycle if your periods are regular of 28-30th days.
I hope you will get conception very soon.
All The Best.