Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Have had constant ache and cramp in foot spreading upwards. How to heal this?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2012
Answered : 1321 Questions
I have had a constant ache/cramp in my left foot the goes up my leg, it feels like someone is drilling thru the foot the whole way to my knee, nothing I do is helping the pain.
Posted Tue, 20 Aug 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Alekhya 2 hours later

Thank you for the query.

I have read your query in detail and from that I suggest you to consult a physician.In my opinion there is problem with t joints as even in arthritis you will have stiffness and pain but in only one limb is not so common.Try antiinflammatory drugs like advil and watch for the relief I also suggest you for regular stretching exercises. Radilogical investigations may help you to.find out the cause.

Hope this answers your query.Followup queries are welcome.
Wish you a good health.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Orthopaedic Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor