Have had a lot of wheezing and chest tightness. Have pacemaker placed. Feeling dizzy and nauseous. Concerned
Thanks for posting your query.
You are quite sick and should go to ER as soon as possible.
The cough, lots of sputum with metallic test in mouth along with fever; all of these symptoms suggest strong possibility of pneumonia.
You should get X XXXXXXX Chest, CBC and an ECHO and get reviewed by an physician as soon as possible.
I hope your query has been answered. I will be happy to solve your further queries. In case you are satisfied with my answer, please close the discussion and put a rating for it.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosis of feeling chest tightness
- Are chest tightness breathlessness wheezing caused by excessive masturbation
- Throat tightness wheezing cough chest tightness
- Wheezing at night chest tightness stronger heart beat
- Chest tightness high bp dizziness
- What causes chest tightness and wheezing
- Feeling chest tightness causes
- Chest tighting feelings at night
- Symptoms of feeling chest tightness
- Have anxiety and lots of chest tightness