Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Have grayish itchy area between testicles and anus. What to do?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 6248 Questions
Between my testicles and anus there is a little grayish area that has never been there and it itches. What should I do?
Posted Mon, 21 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 54 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Probably a fungal infection

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the query,
It appears to be a fungal infection.
Usually these infections are itchy but sometimes may present with just discoloration of skin.
You can apply an anti fungal cream like clotrimazole.
This may give you some relief.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor