Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Have graves disease. Developed a constant sever pain in scapula. What treatment should be done?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 115 Questions
Hi.I have neck- low skull pain for 2yrs causing instant headaches.mainly when I go out and walk for a time 8 wks ago I developed a constant sever pain in scapula this causes bad sleep. I also have bad coccyx pain for 2yrs agony wakes me I cannot sit easily.and severe paim in lower back-right hip.I broke both collar bones at 17 fell off horse. I am 50 nct wk.the left shoulder joint appears to dilocate a bit,forward.and down.this crunches snd 'pings' unpleasantly.I can move it in the socket myself snd get fingers behind 'ball'.I have graves disease.thyroid eye disease severe,very uncomfortable.pretibial myxodeama. High bp.depression.arthritis.finger acropachy.just stsrted plaquenil.feel bad side effects.what fan doc or surgery di for my shoulder and coccyx as I can't take this constant agony wth the recent scapula thanks
Posted Tue, 30 Oct 2012 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Mihail Iepure 5 hours later
Welcome to Healthcare Magic,
You have to review with your treating Physician your condition, treatment details, further management, possible your symptoms occurs due to complication of your conditions( as you have many) and/or adverse effects of drugs you taking now .You can relieve your symptoms ( disturbing pain in your coccyx, scapula ) consulting Physical Therapist and start Physical therapy ( with local procedures, creams, injections, etc..). Maintain healthy diet and healthy lifestyle ( limitation of salt, fatty food, spicy food, coffee, caffeine drinks, black tea, alcohol, smoking, stress, insomnia, etc..
I wish you good luck and speedy recovery,
Hope this helps and I have answered your query. If you have additional queries don’t hesitate to ask.
Best Regards,

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Endocrinologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor