Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Have got severe cough and cold with mucous. Noticed shaky hands after taking medicine. Remedy?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 353 Questions
Hi. I have got sever cough and cold with Mucous. I took Ascoril + and flexon and Roxid 150mgsince 14th evening

Though my cough is better, yesterday my hands started shaking in the afternoon. It stopped towards the evening. Today again my hands are shaking since morning. I only took Ascoril + today morning.
Can this be a side effect of Ascoril +?
Posted Sat, 1 Sep 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Neelam Ashish Vanjari 29 minutes later

Thanks for writing in.
Ascoril contains ingredient called salbutamol which is known to cause side effect like fine tremors.
So you are experiencing adverse effect of salbutamol, next time you consult any doctor for consultation; inform him/her about same.

You can take Syp Adulasa or dabur honeytus for cough relief.
Again you can continue flexon and roxid to complete course.

I hope I have answered your query. In case of any doubt, I shall be happy to help you.
Best regards,
Dr. Neelam.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an ENT Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor