Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Have got baldness from the center and hair fall is not very high. Suggest?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2006
Answered : 2015 Questions
i have got boldness comming from the center and hair fall is not very high what should i do?
I need to solve my boldness
Posted Thu, 10 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 40 minutes later
Brief Answer:
you could be having androgenetic alopecia

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing to us.
You seem to suffering from androgenetic alopecia or female pattern baldness.
Here the hair fall is gradual and usually begins as broadening of hair parting which eventually increases and leads to baldness from crown area/ central portion scalp.

It can be treated effectively by using minoxidil 2 percent solution 1 ml twice in a day and taking hair supplements XXXXXXX in protein, minerals and vitamins( like Follihair, proanagen, revilus etc). Please be patient and compliant with the treatment. Treatment should be continued at least for four to six months to have desirable response. If this does not help much then other medicines like capixyl gel or therapies like mesotherapy can be tried.
Hope this helped. Should there be any other query, please write back.
Take care
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor