Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Have genital yeast and warts on my partner. Have incontinence with laugh, sneeze and jumps. Suggest?

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9618 Questions
Hi My husband and had have genital yeast, so is there any solution to this as well as my husband has gential wart on himself, can you even tell me why I pee myself when I laught too much or jumps on the spot or fall down or sneeze and cough I pee and I get to takes panty spares in my bag?
Posted Mon, 15 Jul 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you and your husband have yeast infection .

Yeast infection is very common in a individuals having Diabetes so first please get both of you checked your blood sugar levels to rule out Diabetes.

Every woman has bacterial flora Called Lactobacillus Acidiphilus and few yeast cells in her vagina. The bacteria prevent the growth of the yeast cells however whenever there is imbalance of bacteria and yeast ,yeast cells grow in large numbers and get infected.
It is not necessarily mean that yeast infection is transmitted through sexual intercourse with male other than husband.Normal woman can get yeast infection sometime or other without any sexual intercourse.

Please take Tab Fluconazole Orally with local anti fungal vaginal cream for week.

Your husband also needs to take anti fungal medications orally and topical anti fungal cream for local application

As regards you leaking urine while sneezing, laughing it is called as Stress Incontinence of Urine and very common at this age and is due weakness of pelvic floors muscles and change i n the angle at the level; of junction of urethra and bladder.

Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical evaluation ,He may do endoscopic examination of bladder to assess the degree of incontinence.

Some general measures like doing Kegel Exercises every day will help increase the tone of muscles of pelvic floor along with taking Tab Duloxetine does help to some extent.

If your problem of SIU is severe enough you may need to undergo surgery to correct the angle of your urethra.(Sling Operation).

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Have genital yeast and warts on my partner. Have incontinence with laugh, sneeze and jumps. Suggest? 45 minutes later
Hi are we to take the prescriptions like fungal cream tab fluconazole for yeast infections....? and about my husbands wart will i have cancer in future
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Thanks for follow up.
Please get the prescription of the medicines from your family Physician.
As regards wart they are self limiting but never eradicated completely.and recur again after some period of time.
Normally if taken cared of properly wart will not lead to cancer though they are supposed to be precancerous in nature.
Thanks and Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor