Have genital wart. How to get relief?
Thanks for posting your query
I have gone through the image provided
What information do you want ?
How long has this been there ?
Does it bleed on touch or on friction with undergarments?
Do you have a similar lesion elsewhere in the body?
Get back with this information & I will try my best to help you out
Wishing you a speedy recovery
Thanks for your followup
I too feel it is not a wart, Best judgement can be arrived at after clinical examination
Yes you should see a urologist and get an excision biopsy done
Hope this helps
Am available for any followup queries
If there are no further doubts, do accept this reply and rate it
Get Well Soon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How can genital warts be cured and prevented
- Nair genital warts
- Genital warts how easy to transfer
- How to treat genital warts on penis and testicles
- How tell difference between fordyce and genital warts
- Healing burnt genital warts
- How genital warts virus live outside the body
- How to get rid of genital warts or throat warts
- Have genital wart how to get relief
- How does hpv cause genital warts
- Bruised temple, has caused numbness in that area. Serious?
- Experiencing testicular pain, no lumps, fluctuating, discomfort when...
- Is abdominal cramps a symptom of diarrhea?
- Blood on stool, back pain, testicular pain, lump on anus, abdominal...
- Weight loss, constipation with dark stools. Bad eating habits. Symptoms...
- Chills and fever, swelling on lymph nodes. Liver and spleen mildly...
- Pain in legs, collar bones, irregular bowel movement and unsatisfied...
- Child having fever and back pain after falling from bed, swollen spot on...
- Dealing with domestic violence, appendix erupted. Is it due to violence?
- Itchy anus, no pain. Neither zinc cream nor hemorrhoid cream worked. Any...