Have frequent urination and pain all over the body. What's wrong?

Dr. Praveen Rodrigues

Dermatologist

Posted on Mon, 10 Dec 2012 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: My husband keeps going to toilet and have pain on right side of body. Why? What's wrong with him? Any advice is much appreciated.
XXXXXXX
YYYY@YYYY
Answered by Dr. Praveen Rodrigues 54 minutes later
Hi there XXXXXXX.
I empathise with your husband's problem but going purely by your history, it does seem that he has a recurrence of some sort of urinary tract stones. Is he on any hypertension medications or is he stressed a lot? By toilet, do you mean for urination or defecation? It is more than likely also a prostatic issue is present. I suggest a visit to your general surgeon or urologist for a check up nearest you. Wish you both good health! Cheers!
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD