Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Have frequent urination and pain all over the body. What's wrong?

Jul 2012
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1993
Answered : 1196 Questions
My husband keeps going to toilet and have pain on right side of body. Why? What's wrong with him? Any advice is much appreciated.
Posted Sun, 9 Dec 2012 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Praveen Rodrigues 54 minutes later
Hi there XXXXXXX.
I empathise with your husband's problem but going purely by your history, it does seem that he has a recurrence of some sort of urinary tract stones. Is he on any hypertension medications or is he stressed a lot? By toilet, do you mean for urination or defecation? It is more than likely also a prostatic issue is present. I suggest a visit to your general surgeon or urologist for a check up nearest you. Wish you both good health! Cheers!
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor