Thanks for sharing your information.
Your diet is considered as normal and appropriate.
Your fatty liver
is not related with alcohol but fatty liver should not be considered as a causative agent for dyspeptic symptoms.
You should go for blood sugar and thyroid
profile as both of these hormonal
imbalances are associated with abdominal heaviness.
Meanwhile you can continue Kool-IT.
For excessive gas formation, you should follow these tips:
1) Avoid legumes.
2) Take only 200 ml of milk, only in morning hours.
3) Keep difference of 3 hours between meals and sleep.
4) Avoid putting dough and boiled potatoes in refrigerator.
5) Avoid tomatoes, garlic , onion, citrus fruits.
6) Perform increased physical activity.
Dr. Mayank Bhargava