Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Have eruptions on scrotum. No pus. If scratched it bleeds. Prescribed NADIMIX. What to do?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 6248 Questions
I hv eruptions on my scrotum. There is no pus inside. They scratch and if I scratch too much then it ruptures and blood comes out. When I keep the place squeezed for one/two mins, the blood stops.I hv it for last 7 yrs, at least. What to do ? I hv been given NADIMIX by one doctor. When I apply this ointment, the scratching sensation totally goes away but the eruptions do not reduce. They are stagnant, neither increasing nor decreasing. The scratching feeling is not continuous. Mostly it comes when I am without underwares. I need to cure the eruptions.
Posted Mon, 15 Jul 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 58 minutes later
Thanks for the query.
Scratching sensation is mainly related to fungal infections.
you have applied a combination of creams, including steroids, this might have changed the morphology of lesions.
I would like to see the lesions, this will help in giving a closer diagnosis.
You have an option to upload photograph on right side of query page.

Kindly upload the photographs.
Waiting for your response.
Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Have eruptions on scrotum. No pus. If scratched it bleeds. Prescribed NADIMIX. What to do? 12 minutes later
Ok doctor, I shall tke photos and upload shortly.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 21 minutes later
That will be good.
waiting for your response.
thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor