Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Have erection problems and also back pain. Treatment?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 9398 Questions
i have erction problems and also back pain and i want permanent solution. i am recently married and i need to have sex with my wife
Posted Thu, 19 Sep 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 53 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Erectile dysfunction treatment options

Detailed Answer:
Hello sir and welcome.

Thank you for writing to us.

I would like to start by sayin that what you are experiencing is called erectile dysfunction.

But this is very commonly encountered in newly weds due to what is called performance-anxiety. This could be the first cause that will have to be looked into and is usually successfully treated with the help of counseling.

If a problem or some underlying condition is identified then other treatment options include:
-Medication: which are prrscription drugs, for which you will have to visit a doctor
-Penis pumps
-Penile implants
-Surgery: Is only considered when there is some anatomical problem

Please consider visiting a doctor who will elaborately evaluate you, but will surely help you to find the cause and you shall surely be relieved of your problem at the earliest.

As for the back pain, it is a very inconclusive symptom and will require a physical examination as your doctor would want to see whether this is an anatomical cause (ligament, temdon, muscle, etc.) or is a presentstion caused due to some underlying condition like kidney stones, etc.

I hope I have been helpful in providing you with proper guidance and information you need to help live a healthy and happy married life.

God bless.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor