Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Have elevated SGPT. Treatment?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Practicing since : 1994
Answered : 10322 Questions
i m 57yrs ,my sgpt is 400 .what is treatment ......alll other parameters are normal,i m on aten 50 since 6 yrs my wt is 85 kgs
Posted Tue, 24 Sep 2013 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 50 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Your SGPT is 40 and not 400.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for posting your query.
I have seen all your reports attached with the query. Your SGPT is 40 and not 400. It is well within the normal range. There is a mild rise in TSH levels and decreased levels of vitamin D3 and B12. Proper and regular supplements will help in bringing these levels to near normal range. Please do not worry and consult your physician to get the proper supplements prescribed.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Radiologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor