Have Dry And Wrinkled Legs. How Can I Get Smooth Legs?
Thanks for the query.
Wrinkling of skin occur due to following reasons.
1. Excessive dehydration of skin, which happens due to loss of moisture.
2. Sun exposure. Ultra violet rays in sunlight cause degeneration of elastic tissue in skin and cause wrinkle.
3. Medical conditions like hypothyroidism.
Here are my suggestions for you.
1. Apply a moisturising lotion in night before going to bed.
2. Apply sun screen in morning, if your legs are getting exposed to sunlight.
3. Drink lot of water and juices
4. If you feel that wrinkling has appeared suddenly, please get your thyroid levels checked.
In addition there are skin tightening agents like lactobionic acid. If you feel there is lot of wrinkling, you can use it.
Let me know if you have any further doubts.
Wishing you good health.