Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Have double chin and fat accumulates in stomach. Diet plan for weight loss?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 661 Questions
Hi.. I would like to loose some weight and am looking for a diet plan which will help me in achieving my goal. I am 27 years old.. height 5 feet 7 inches and weight is 73 Kgs. Major fat accumulation is on the tummy and have also see signs of double chin..
Posted Sat, 13 Apr 2013 in Weight Loss
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 2 hours later
Welcome to XXXXXXX

You are almost having a weight of a normal healthy person however with your height you may look above average.

Loosing weight is a long term regular management which people often skips or stops due to its delayed effects, so to stay with the management plan, you have to be patent.

You have to go through following management plan

1. Diet modification: Avoid carbohydrates diet like bread, potatoes, rice, sugar and cold drinks. use protein diet. use plenty of fluids but fresh juices

2 Life style modification: avoid immediate lying after meals. Having a regular physical activity like jogging or running. cycling or swimming is best exercise.

for double chin, face exercise like chewing gum and filling balloons are very effective. green tea also have effect on mobilizing fats.

Hope it works

If you still have some query, feel free to ask

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor