Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online
Ask a Dentist   »  

Have done RCT. Looking for good dentist or specialist

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Dentist, Prosthodontics
Practicing since : 1999
Answered : 176 Questions
HI, I am looking for good Dentist/Specialist as i have done RCT some time back which has been gone now seems to be not sure . So if you guys pls help me finding the good Doctor . I am staying in Marathalli ORR. Banaglore
Posted Sat, 13 Oct 2012 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Shivangi Gajwani Jain 4 hours later
Thanks for posting your query.

Root canals ideally are done by the endodontist (root canal specialist). The specialist will do a retreatment or repeat rootcanal (if required)after taking an xray of the existing rootcanal. You can write to YYYY@YYYY / Use alternate service 'Fix an appointment' mentioning your area there. You will receive a call an hour after obliging.

If you have any more questions, i'll be happy to help.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Have done RCT. Looking for good dentist or specialist 13 hours later
Thanks for your reply Dr. XXXXXX i have already informed them but did not find any good endodontist till now, so if you know some one good in bangalore then please let me know i will find and XXXXXX him. Thanks Again.
Answered by Dr. Shivangi Gajwani Jain 1 hour later

Personally I do not have any reference of dentist in Bangalore. Therefore I have informed about your needs personally to the customer support team of XXXXXXX to assist you. I am sure the support team will contact you soon and do the needful.

I will be available for second opinion (if you need) once the primary consult with a doctor is done.

Wish you a speedy recovery.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dentist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor