Have dizziness, bloating, back pain and heavy bleeding during periods. Do I have uterine fibroids?

Dr. Alekhya

Posted on Mon, 9 Dec 2013 in General Health
Question: I believe that I have uterine fibroids, I am jittery all the time, I feel dizzy, My back hurts, I have heavy bleeding when I have my menstral cycle, and my stomach is always bloated. what can be wrong with me?
Answered by Dr. Alekhya 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes your symptoms indicate the fibroid. Detailed Answer: Hello, I have gone through your query and understood your concern. In my opinion, Uterine fibroids are the masses that causes you problems more physiologically than pathologically. You have exactly symptoms associated with fibroids and also may cause painful defecation, back ache, urinary retention. If my patient is radiologically diagnosed with uterine fibroid I would suggest to undergo surgical intervention as it is helpful to decrease symptoms or even cure it completely. Hope this helped you. Have a good health. Thanks.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T