Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Have dizziness, bloating, back pain and heavy bleeding during periods. Do I have uterine fibroids?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2012
Answered : 1321 Questions
I believe that I have uterine fibroids, I am jittery all the time, I feel dizzy, My back hurts, I have heavy bleeding when I have my menstral cycle, and my stomach is always bloated. what can be wrong with me?
Posted Sat, 7 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Alekhya 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes your symptoms indicate the fibroid. Detailed Answer: Hello, I have gone through your query and understood your concern. In my opinion, Uterine fibroids are the masses that causes you problems more physiologically than pathologically. You have exactly symptoms associated with fibroids and also may cause painful defecation, back ache, urinary retention. If my patient is radiologically diagnosed with uterine fibroid I would suggest to undergo surgical intervention as it is helpful to decrease symptoms or even cure it completely. Hope this helped you. Have a good health. Thanks.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor