Have diarrhea and getting burning sensation during urination. Looking for treatment

Dr. Ratnakar Kini

Gastroenterologist

Posted on Tue, 15 Jan 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: I have diarrhea for two weeks, now my eyes burn also burning on urination
YYYY@YYYY
I do not have an STD by the way.
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 2 hours later
I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to answer your query.

Burning during urination could be due to urinary infection. Urinalysis may be done for evaluation. Drink plenty of fluids. Drink cranberry juice for relief. Get an ultrasound scan of the abdomen and pelvis done to rule out obstruction.

For diarrhea, get your stool tested. Take probiotic supplements and yogurt for faster relief.
Drink enough fluids.

I hope that answers your question.
If you have no more questions, kindly accept this answer and rate this service.

Dr.Ratnakar Kini