Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Have diabetics and diagnosed with hep c. Which specialist should I consult?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 1417 Questions
I have diabetics and diagnosed with hep c ,would be the right doctor for me to be treated by
I was diagnoed with diagnosed over ten years,was recently diagnosed with he c and
have been getting around with not wanting to treathelp
Posted Sat, 2 Feb 2013 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 34 minutes later

Thanks for the query.

For diabetes you can consider consultation of an endocrinologist and for hepatitis C a gastroenterologist can help you.There is no complete cure for hepatitis C , may be this is the reason some doctors might have not proved helpful. A specialist is very likely to help you and guide regarding this.

Hope this answers your question.Please ask if there are doubts.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Diabetologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor