Have diabetes, cholesterol and noticed dent in butt cheek. What should I do?

Dr. Sudhir Kumar

Neurologist

Posted on Wed, 19 Dec 2012 in Diabetes
Question: i have a dent in my left butt cheek no pain or anything.Just noticed it
I have diabetes and cholestorol.I have 110 pounds five feet nine inches
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 4 hours later

Thank you for posting your query.

First of all, I would like to reassure you that your findings do not suggest any significant illness.

The dent on your left butt cheek is most proabably an incidental finding, without any clinical significance.

If you notice any pain, or if there is any history of trauma, it would require attention, otherwise you can ignore it.

I hope it clarifies. Please get back if you have any further queries.

Wishing you good health,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM