Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Have developed problem of premature ejaculation. Blood sugar normal. Is there any cure and medicine for it?

Dec 2014
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 4790 Questions
hi, i am 35 years old guy having weight of 72 Kg, height 162cm, married for 4 years. We have a two and half year boy. For last one and half year I am having the problem of premature ejaculation, I can't last more than 30 sec. I tested for blood sugar and found within normal range. Now we have sex 4/5 times in a month. I want to improve my timing. Is there any cure / good medicine for this?
Posted Sat, 7 Dec 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 47 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hello Detailed Answer: Welcome to XXXXXXX You are a healthy male and are having problem of premature ejeculation. Your blood sugar came in normal range and there is no significant history. To improve the time you can try to divert your attention while indulging in sexual intercourse. SSRIs are used to improve the condition. Dapoxetine is a good drug that is usually used about 1 hr before intercourse and it improve the time with good results. The drug is also free if serious side effects. You can consult a good psychiatrist for proper prescription. Thanks, hope this helps you if you have more questions you can ask again.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Have developed problem of premature ejaculation. Blood sugar normal. Is there any cure and medicine for it? 3 days later
I have tried to divert the attention during intercourse, I use start-stop technique in masturbation and tried Kegel Exercise too. During masturbation I don't have issues, I can last for more than 15 minutes. But during intercourse, when I just entered her, I just can't control; ejaculation takes place immediately. May be my penis is more sensitive to her vaginal touch. I have no erection problem, even after ejaculation I try to satisfy her and continue the activity. But slowly my penis become flaccid and comes out automatically. I don't ejaculate twice. Few days back, I tried "Thrilpil". It elongates my timing but erection remains for another few hours, which I feel awkward. Is it safe to use the said medicine? If yes for how long?? Any other good medicine name which is having only Dapoxetine.???
Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 24 hours later
Brief Answer: Hello Detailed Answer: Welcome again You have mentioned that while you masturbate you can control the ejaculation and start-stop-sqeeze technique was successful. Thrilpil consists of both Sildenafil and Dapoxetine and it is the Sildenafil that is prolonging the erection. You have enough erection so there is no need to take Sildenafil. You can take plain Dapoxetine 30-60 mg about 1-1.5 hours before sexual intercourse. This will prolong ejaculation and in the mean time you will start developing confidence. Duralast, Sustinax, Dapox etc are the brands that are available. It is safe to use this medicine but I would advise you to take this medicine on SOS basis only. Thanks
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor