Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Have depression and fear for my life. Need couselling

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
I need a Councelling from a Psychatrist i feeel depressed and having heavy fear on life
Posted Tue, 27 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 13 hours later

Thanks for the query.

Counselling by a Psychiatrist needs face confrontation and several sittings to work out well.

I suggest you to consult a Psychiatrist near your home and get counselled on the problem you have.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor