Have dark circles under eyes. How to get rid rid of this?

Dr. Nikul Patel

Ayurveda Specialist

Posted on Mon, 4 Feb 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I have dark circles under eyes, how to get rid of that? In my face it shows more and it is emabarasing when others ask me about that pl hep me out atleast to decrease if it is not possible to cure completely.
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 1 hour later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

As you have a problem of dark circles under eyes, there are many things involves in reason of that as,
Major illness
Lower immunity
Lower vitamins and hemoglobin
Stress
Depression and other physical and psychological Problems.
For permanent cure it needs to make your self healthy and cheers on face.
Start to use this medicines of Ayurveda
For XXXXXXX use.
1. Manjisthadi ghan vati 2 tabs twice a day
2. Saptamrut loh tabs 2 tabs twice a day
for three months with water. Either empty stomach or after meal.

For external use.
1. Kumkumadi tail or ointment, apply on face on affected area with very low pressure massage
2. Apply face pack as dashang lepa with XXXXXXX water.

Yoga- pranayam and taking fruits regularly will also help.

Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Nikul Patel
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Mohammed Kappan