Thanks for posting your query.Dandruff
is a simple and common problem which occurs in majority of people.
It is due to combination of oil secretionm on the skin of scalp
by the ol glands with fugus which is normally present on scalp with environmental dust and pollution. These changes make the skin to flake more which is visible as scaling.
If you understand this you will accept my next statement that is
Dandruff can only be controlled and not cured.
So what do you do for effective control?
1. Wash your scalp with normal water everday.
2. Use shampoo as at present. If you feel better reduce the frequency of application
3. Drink plenty of water to dilute oil content of skin.
4. Take fluconazole
tabs if needed on the advice of your doctor. It can be taken as weekly onmce for fopur weeks.
5. If you are still not better you can try tar based shampoos which are more effective in removing the flakes.
6. To reduce hair loss use normal combs
7. Take plenty of fruits and vegetables.
I hope you change your lifestyle for minimizing your problem.
Have a good day