Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Have curved penis. Is there any solution for this?

Dec 2014
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 4770 Questions
i am 25 years old software engineer (un married)!!!my penis curved lik banana due to over masturbated i think is their any way to get my penis back to shape with out any surgery their any penis exercise for it or what kind of food or diet i need follow to over com it!!.and the hard XXXXXXX of penis last for only XXXXXXX of 1 min is their a solution for it and i also feel very bad to go and XXXXXXX the doctor directly for this..hope u could under stand my problem and com up a good solution for this ....tanks a lot in advance!!!!
Posted Tue, 26 Mar 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 1 hour later
Welcome to Health Care Magic

First of all just to educate you, I would like to tell you that in every man there is a little curvature in erected penis. So its normal. There is no need to waste your precious time in worrying because of this problem, and it has nothing to do with masturbation. Masturbation is a normal thing and it doesn't cause bend in penis, or erectile dysfunction or pre-mature ejaculation. Its a healthy practice.

As you have also mentioned that hardness or erection in your penis lasts only for 1 minute or so. I would like to know
- Whether you are getting early morning spontaneous erections?
- How often do you masturbate?

Erectile dysfunction may occur even due to work stress, tension in otherwise healthy man. Most of the times the cause behind this is psychogenic and spontaneous resolution occurs.

Still if you are not getting proper erection you can use Sildenafil, or Tadalafil tablets (But after consulting a qualified doctor only). These medicines are very useful in erectile dysfunction.

Herbal medicines like Tantax forte can also be used and this is reported to be useful in erectile dysfunction but there are no studies to support this drug.

Hope I cleared your doubt, I will be happy to answer your follow up question

Take Care

Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor