Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Have constipation with acidity problem. How to get cure?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
I am acidic and whatever i eat my stomach doesn't digest it . I have constipation. and i never feel fresh when i wake up in the morning. i also want to get rid of my puffy eyes
Posted Thu, 15 Aug 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 13 hours later

Thanks for your query.

Do take Psyllium husk (ISABGOL) powder, this will solve all your problems, Since its a fiber supplement it will provide relief from constipation, by this there will be good excretion of water from the body and reduce the morning retention of water which causes the puffy eye.

Also good digestion brought about by the Husk will surely treat the acidity problems too.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Have constipation with acidity problem. How to get cure? 9 hours later
i already do that i mean i take Isabgol regularly still the puffiness is there . Can i go for eye surgery ?
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 36 hours later

Thanks for writing back.

I do not see any need for eye surgery here but do consult a Opthalmologist for the same once.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Gastroenterologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor