Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Have chronic infections. Antibiotic resistant. Had pelvic fractures, UTI, shoulder pain. Suggest specialist?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3622 Questions
I need the top infectious disease geriatric dr in the us.
Posted Tue, 8 Oct 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Details are below

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for your query.

You can choose one amongst below.

Dr. Coco Dughi, MD
Geriatric Medicine
2750 Broadway St, Boulder, CO 0000

Dr. XXXXXXX E. Istomin, MD
Geriatric Medicine, Emergency Medicine, XXXXXXX Medicine, Preventive Medicine
8708 Justice Ave, Elmhurst, NY 0000

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor