Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Have carcinoid in the small intestine. What treatment should be done?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Ayurveda Specialist
Practicing since : 1998
Answered : 254 Questions
About a week ago I asked you a question and I hope the previous email and my husband's history is kept for you to view, so I won't repeat myself. Just remind you that my husband has CARCINOID in the small intestine. My question this time will be: what do you know about this kind of alternative treatment as FRANKINCENSE oil. I know some positive reports are registered. 1-2 drops of it, mixed with honey, on a daily basis.
Thank you in advance.

Posted Sat, 9 Mar 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 35 hours later
As per your Query regarding the alternative supplement in treatment of CARCINOID and you have found that FRANKINCENS oil has good result in opinion.
As per Ayurveda it is a good herbal supplements which can make helpful to cure Carciniod and all types of healing, digestion problems, joint problems and also it will helpful to give anti inflamatic and antiseptic effects.
The dosage is 2 drops thrice a day with honey will works too good.

You can continue for three months in first step.

Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Consultant
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor