Have bumps on penis and noticed yellow urine. Required treatment?

Dr. Grzegorz Stanko

General Surgeon

Posted on Mon, 10 Dec 2012 in Penis Problems
Question: Hello,
I have some bumps on my penis and I am worried....!
There are some small bumps appear to my left/right of my penis..
I have provided 2 pictures here.
WWW.WWWW.WW
WWW.WWWW.WW
I have also notice that...

- my pee is a bit yellow
- my sperms is a bit yellow
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 2 hours later
Hello!

Thank you for the query.

This small bumps on both side of your penis are nothing else but hair follicles. This is pretty normal so there is nothing you should worry about.
Yellow pee is also very common color. It is caused by urobilinogen. If you drink more, the color can disappear, if you do drink less, it can get even more yellow.
Yellowish sperm is also regular color for it. It can be whitish or yellowish depending of the diet, water intake and frequency of the ejaculation. So if you do not have any burning while urinating, frequent urinating, abdominal pain, there is nothing you should worry about.

Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
Regards.
Follow up: Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 16 hours later
- are they normal when they are itchy sometimes?
- how can i get rid of those? or make it less appearing?
- what can i do to get rid of yellow pee? i drink a lot of water already?

Thanks!
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 14 hours later
Hello!

Yes, this area can be itchy due to irritation or sweating. For sure this bumps are not the reason of itching. And there is no reason to getting rid of it. You need to get used to it.
Same with yellow pee. This is the very healthy symptom. You need to get sick to change its color, and i`m sure this is not your intention.
You are a very young man. In such age, there is not much diseases to have. So I suggest you to do not pay attention to such details and enjoy your life.

Hope this will help.
Regards.