Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Have bumps in pubic hair area. Noticed blood mixed with some white substance oozing out. What can this be?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
Sometimes I have these bumps in my pubic hair area and when I sqeeze them blood mixed with a white substance oozes out. What could this be?
Posted Thu, 7 Nov 2013 in Acne
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for your query.

The lesions you get are probably due to folliculitis. This is a hair follicle infection and is due to bacteria. This could be due to lack of hygiene. If you are getting them frequently then you may have to be placed on antibiotics to get rid of the same.

Also apply MUPIROCIN ointment on the broken boils for faster healing.

Hope, I answered your query.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor