Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Have bulbar type motor neurone disease. Where will I get low dose naltrexone?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 2272 Questions
Hi I am from Australia & my father has Bulbar type motor neurone disease and wanting to try Low Dose Neltrexone. Is there a Pharmaeutical company in Melbourne, XXXXXXX Australia who supplies it? XXXXXXX
Posted Wed, 1 Aug 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 32 minutes later
I am sure you will get the drug Naltrexone in australia
Please ask the medical store people for Preparation named
Revia (by Orphan Pharma)
I think the answer will be useful for you.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor