Have brown marks on penis. Tested negative for HIV and VDRL. Will it affect sexual life?

Dr. Ashish Mittal

Psychiatrist

Posted on Fri, 11 Jan 2013 in Penis Problems
Question: Hi sir, i am 24 yrs aged, i have 2 brown marks on my penis...i showed it to the doctor they did HIV and VDRL test both came negative and then gave me Candid cream...but those marks are still there..will it affect my sexual life in future or it is ok?
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 2 hours later
I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.

It is important to know duration of these brown spots. If these spots are many months old, then they occur due to scarring of some old wound/ulcer/infective lesion. If brown spots recent in onset, then there is need to rule out infection.

It is good that HIV and VDRL are negative which rule out possibility of AIIDS and syphilis.

Let me size and duration of brown spots. It is better if you can upload its pic.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Wish you good health.
Dr Ashish XXXXXXX Mittal

Follow up: Dr. Ashish Mittal 12 hours later
Hi Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Mttal,
I have uploaded the pics with all angles and also the pic of raised state.
1)I am seeing these spots from 2008 before that i didnt observe it, so in 2008 i met doctor and they gave me Candid cream after HIV and VDRL test came negative saying that it is just infection, dont worry.

2)in 2001 my penis got circumcised due to some toilet problem but the doctor had not removed the skin, instead he had just pulled it to back and that pic also i added.. is this have any problem ?

3)my penis looks very small during normal state, is it have any problem ?

4)I masturbate 3 times a week by watching some porn videos that too i watch for a long time. it affects me in terms of time and i feel bad after watching it. please advice how to reduce it and to increase my efficiency at my work.

5)Please advice whether my penis is in good condition or those brown spots will cause any problem during sex with my partner if i marry next year.
I Always think about it and waste much of my valuable time.
I hope you can see all pics and understand my situation.

I will be waiting for your advice.

Thank you

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 32 minutes later
Hello again,
Thanks for follow up.

I can not see pics here. Please upload them again.

Ans: If spots are so old, and physician has assured you for not worrying, then I would also advice you for not worrying about them as these spots occur due to scarring of some old wound/ulcer/infective lesion.

Ans: If it is not causing problem in masturbation, urination and sex, then there is no problem.

Answer: If penis is more than 3 inch long in erect stage, then do not worry. Never compare your penis length with others specially with male in porn movies.

4)I masturbate 3 times a week by watching some porn videos that too i watch for a long time. it affects me in terms of time and i feel bad after watching it. please advice how to reduce it and to increase my efficiency at my work. I Always think about it and waste much of my valuable time.
Answer: Masturbation 3 times a week not a problem. But reduce you time spending in watching porn by: deleting porn videos, not sharing and downloading them in future.

Answer: Again, do not worry. If you are having excessive anxiety and worry regarding your sexual functioning or if you feel that you are unable to control your excessive porn watching habit, then I would advise you to consult a Psychiatrist for counseling.

Wish you good health.
Regards.

Follow up: Dr. Ashish Mittal 29 minutes later
Hi Dr XXXXXXX Mittal,
Thanks for your answers.
I have attached the pics again please check them if you dont find then inform me i will escalate it to the customer care.

1)Those spots will remain permanently ?

2)Can i go ahead and marry because those spots should not affect my sexual life and my partner should not feel bad by seeing them so i am fearing

3)How to keep my penis clean(any method) as it is circumcised and it will be kept open always without foreskin.

please observe the pics and suggest me.
Thank you.
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 11 hours later
Hello again,
Thanks for follow up.

Thanks for pics.

1)Those spots will remain permanently ?
Ans: Yes, But will fade with time to minor extent.

Ans: If there is no problem currently then spot will not cause problem in future. I do not feel, that spot will cause problem to partner.

Ans: All muslims are circumscised after birth. So, do not worry about cleaning and keep penis like before.

Please accept my answer in case there are no further queries and recommend our services to your friends too if you have found it helpful.

Wish you good health.
Regards.

Follow up: Dr. Ashish Mittal 40 minutes later
Hi Dr XXXXXXX Mittal,
Thanks for your answers.

I don't have any problem with the spots now but if my partner asks me why do have spots here then what should be my answer ?

1)I think you have observed my pics so what might be the reason to those spots as i am virgin and i don't know why it happened for me , is it comes normally to few people like fever ?

2)After observing all my pics what is your suggestion on my penis(in terms of cleanness,spots and its healthiness as compared to any normal person) ?

3)As you observed in my pics Is it my penis normal or i have to clean it more if so suggest me the method to clean

4)My last general question - i am working as software engineer so i need to work in computer at least 15hrs a day and i sleep only 6 hrs because of work, is it any problem by this ? and any method to overcome this problem ?

Thank you very much. surely i will refer my friends about this online service.its very good service. keep it up ....
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 10 hours later
Hello again,
Thanks for follow up.

Answer: Explain your wife as I explain you in primary reply. Yes, it can occur normally too.

Answer: No issue is there, but you do have excessive health worry and anxiety.

Answer: As told you in previous reply: no special cleaning required. Just clean it normally with soap during bath.

Answer: You can reduce your working hours and can sleep more.

Wish you good health.
Regards.