Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Have broken ankle, want to lose weight. Can you recommend something?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3620 Questions
good morning i am a 55year old woman 5 foot 4inch i am 13 stone weight ican not get it dowm i broke my ankle last year can you recommend thank you
Posted Tue, 17 Jul 2012 in Weight Loss
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 6 hours later

Thanks for your query.

I am unable to interpret your query. Kindly do redefine your
query with some more details of you problem.

Also please do attach any related reports here, so that I can
understand the problem better and help you well.

Waiting for the information.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Have broken ankle, want to lose weight. Can you recommend something? 3 hours later
i am a55year old female 5foot 4inches i am 13 stone i have tried to loose weight but cant can you recommend i do or take something that will help me loose weight as i am desperate at this stase thank you
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later

Thanks for rewriting the query again.Sorry for the inconvenience.

Prescopodene one of the reliable medication which helps you loose weight with out causing much discomfort as it purely contains plant extracts.This will increase the metabolic rate and the fat metabolism and help you loose weight.

I suggest you to discuss with your treating doctor about the above product and procure a prescription for the same.

The best way always to loose weight is by dietary control a well organised low fat and low carbohydrate diet with good exercise is the best and most successful option.

Do follow the below link and consult our dietician who can prepare a diet chart of your requirement.

Hope I answered your query.

Wish you good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor