Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Have black face with black spots, wheatish nose, body wheatish. Best way to get better complexion?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 1391 Questions
I am 27 year old Man , living in bangalore , I have query regarding my face completion.
Face is black with lot of black spots and nose is wheatish. Body is wheatish in color.

What is best way to get better complextion
Posted Sat, 25 Aug 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 10 hours later

I have gone through your query and image.

You have post inflammatory hyperpigmentation and tanning.

You need to use good sun protection and detanning procedure.

You should avoid sun exposure by using handkerchief , umbrella , caps etc.

Also a good quality sunscreen with SPF of 50 should be used (like neutrogena).

Also few procedure like chemical peeling with salicylic acid /glycolic acid will be useful.

Chemical peeling procedure is an office procedure available at dermatoogy clinics.
4-6 sittings will be required.Results will be good.

If you have have any further queries please feel free to ask.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Have black face with black spots, wheatish nose, body wheatish. Best way to get better complexion? 4 hours later
Can i do my self chemical peeling or else suggest me clinics which is in Bangalore.

Suggest SPF 50 sunscreen lotion which is available in bangalore
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 1 hour later
Hi again ,

Peeling is to be done at dermatology clinic under doctors supervision.
Any qualified dermatologist would be able provide you chemical peeling.
It can be done at your nearest dermatology clinic.

Neutrogena or lotus sunscreen with SPF 50 is a good option.

Hope this helps.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor