Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Have been bulimic. Suffer difficulty in erection. Low Vitamin E12 and Vitamin D level. Concerned about stomach movement. Remedy?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 1998
Answered : 439 Questions
Hello, I have been bulimic before (for 2 years), I have stopped vomiting several months ago.
I concerned about my stomach movement, I can see my stomach pulse all the time
I can feel the pulse also I can feel the pulse in the outskirts of my body. I suffer some difficulty in erection, I can see my penis pulse when comes hard.
I am really worry about this.

I did a vitamins blood test for Vitamin E12 and Vitamin D and all are shown in low level. I am taking a doses of Vitmin E Complex twice a week and a 45.000 IU of Vitmin D once a week but still no improvement. I did telescope upper and lower for check up and all were ok
I did all the blood test for TSH, functions of the kidneys, liver functions, Ultra sound on heart and arteries, and alot of hormones test all are ok and in the range.

could you please help me how to stop the pulse in my stomach I want it to get back again, I am also worry about my erection because I went to physician and I did also a blood test for all hormones realted to erection and all are in the range, I did venous leak test and it shows no venous leak

Please tell me what is the proble, ?
Posted Mon, 9 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pankaj Malhan 14 hours later
Brief Answer:
Aortic Aneurysm , Needs Ultrasound

Detailed Answer:

It is normal to feel the pulsations in the abdomen especially in a thin and tall person.The pulsations of aorta ( Big vessel in the body ) are usually felt in the abdominal region.

But it is very important to rule out aortic aneurysm , which is outpouching of the aortic wall seen in some cases.

Please get a usg of the abdomen as soon as possible.

There is a possibility of psychosomatic disorder as well, please consult a psychologist if your ultrasound does not show any deformity.


Please let me know if you need further information.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor