Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Have back and neck pain in spinal cord. Suggest?

User rating for this question
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2585 Questions
I have back and nack pain (spinal cord) since last 3 week
Can you please tell the best doctor and hospital name for Spinal Cord Problem or Neurologist in bangalore.
Posted Sun, 22 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Multispecialty hospital....

Detailed Answer:

Neck pain can occur due to multiple cause spanning across specialty. It may be a simple muscular strain taking time to heal, spondylosis or nerve entrapment. Since the treatment approach depends on the cause and specialty, the best place to visit is where multiple specialist are available under one roof.

Besides medical college associated hospitals, Manipal hospital, Apollo hospital, Fortis and Hosmat are reputed centres in Bangalore to take care of this concern. You can visit any of these centre close to your locality.

Alternatively you can consult your family physician. He/she can assess your condition and order for basic X-rays. Accordingly can direct you to the right specialty.

Hope you agree with me. Write back for assistance.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor