Have an overactive gallbladder. Suggested for gallbladder removal. Will the surgeon opt for this surgery?
Your doctor is right in ordering for the removal of gall bladder as that is the ultimate treatment for an overactive gall bladder.
This surgery is done by laproscopy where recovery time is very fast and it is almost pain free.
You need not have any apprehension regarding this and must go for it as your surgeon will definitely opt for it.
Please feel free to ask me any question,if you have any.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- After gallbladder removal surgery
- Syndrome involving overactive gallbladder
- Is it possible to remove gallbladder with out surgery
- Gallbladder stone removal without surgery
- Suggest alternative of ganaton for pain after gallbladder removal
- Symptoms of overactive gallbladder
- Overactive gallbladder ejection fraction
- Does gallbladder removal surgery cause chest pains
- Surgeon wats to remove gallbladder due to sludge
- What do you suggest for the removal of gallbladder